Dates of courses:
Our 4 week accredited TEFL course in Malaga is full-time from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.30, including some short breaks and a lunch break. Course work assignments will be set for completion in the evenings.
The dates available are:
- 4th March - 29th March 2019
- 6th May - 31st May 2019
- After your successful interview, we will reserve your place on the course for 5 days.
- A non-refundable deposit of 500€ to confirm attendance will be required during this period. If after 5 days the deposit has not been received, the offer will remain open, but the place on the course will no longer be reserved.
- On receipt of the deposit you will be sent a confirmation of attendance and a copy of the invoice. You will also receive the pre-course tasks together with any other relevant materials or information.
- The balance on the course fees must be paid no later than 14 days before the course starts. Payments later than this could result in the loss of the place on the course and the deposit.
- The course cannot be attended until the full balance of payment has been received.
- Course dates cannot be changed once confirmed. If however there were availability on another course, the centre can choose to offer this at its discretion in lieu of the course not attended.
- Payments are accepted by bank transfer or cash. Bank transfers must state the full name of the enrolee. All bank charges and transfer costs must be covered by the enrolee.
- Visa requirements. It is important to note that for enrolments requiring visas to attend, the applicant is responsible for verifying the conditions for its issue. This may include medical insurance and supplying a residential address in Malaga. Information regarding visa applications is available from the Spanish Embassy in your country. Click here for a list of Spanish Embassies.
Included in the course fee:
- Tuition Course materials
- Accreditat moderation fees
- Observed teaching practice
- The TEFL Centre Certificate
- A course report and a letter of recommendation
- Job and interview guidance
- Free internet access / WIFI
- Photocopy card
- Cultural, travelling and living advice
Not included in the course fee are:
- Laptop (a course requirement)
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Services related to attaining visa or other relevant documentation
- All prices stated refer to Euros (€).
- We recommend trainees to make their own insurance arrangements since no responsibility is accepted for accidents outside the school, or for loss or theft of personal property on our premises.
In the event of a cancellation, the TEFL Centre reserves the right to retain the deposit of €500, the full course fee and any payments made in reference to accommodation. There is no refund facility either in full or in part for either the payment of the course or accommodation if the course is abandoned by the trainee. If however there were availability on another course, the centre can choose to offer this at its discretion in lieu of the course not attended. The school reserves the right to cancel a course if forced to do so by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the school (war, civil or political unrest, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, illness or other similar events beyond the control of the school). The TEFL Centre will refund all course and accommodation costs in this event.