1. Trainees are expected to be punctual and display appropriate behaviour at all times. To the contrary, the centre reserves the right to expel the trainee from the course without the right to a refund.
2. The tasks set for completion outside the attended course timetable form an integral part of the course and will be assessed, this being reflected in the final grade awarded. For detailed information see the course content.
3. The centre can take no responsibility for any lost or damaged possessions on or outside the premises of the centre.
4. Despite the insurance policies contracted by The TEFL Centre''s teacher training activity, we recommend each trainee contracts the insurance (travel, accommodation, personal possessions etc.) they deem fit for the duration of the course.
5. Any promotional offers are not cumulative.
6. For formal contact, ‘the TEFL Centre’ is a commercial name, whose legal representative is Adrian Allen, with fiscal identity number X1021997S and registered address at Calle San Patricio 7, Málaga 29013.
7. The TEFL centre is an unregulated training centre, as such, it is not authorised by the Educational Council of the Andalusian Regional Government or any other public administration. The certificate issued is not of officially recognised academic or professional validity. The information regarding the courses is available in the reception.